During the Tallinn Old Town stroll, you will hear of the fascinating stories of inhabitants of this Hanseatic pearl. A visit to the upper town reveals legends and true stories of past powers and rules of the country. The uniquely located Toompea Hill hides stunning views over the lower town and boasts of both savage Viking as well as noble past. Today, it's the centre of national government and home to Prime Minister's Offices and Chancellery of Chancellor of Justice.
Half-way down toward the lower town, once a centre of medieval trade, you can revel in the legends of the Danish King Garden. This is the place where the rule of Danes started 800 years ago.
The charming lower town greets you with a unique atmosphere on the Town Hall Square. Crowning over the location of a medieval market place is the impressive Town Hall building itself. These days, no longer the seat of municipality, the charming venue boasts inviting outdoor cafes and hosts seasonal festivals and fairs instead.
Once the guided tour is over, you will have some free-time on your own before heading back to the harbour for your return ferry to Helsinki.
- Round-trip ferry
- Local guide in Tallinn
- 3 H Walking tour of Tallinn
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full name of all travelers, date of births and nationalities have to be informed during the booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants