Soak Yourself in Porvoo's Historical & Wooden Architecture:
The old town of Provo is a beautiful and popular destination for a day trip. The winding streets & mosaic like courtyards reflect the medieval history of the town. These days the narrow paved streets are lined with stunning cafes, eateries, boutiques and museums lodged in historical wooden buildings of different colors.
Our Porvoo guided tour is an utterly enjoyable way to get familiar with this old town of Helsinki without getting lost.
You'll explore the historic district & its narrow lanes while listening to the commentary of your Finnish local guide. Soak yourself in Porrvoo's historical & wooden architecture and appreciate the red wooden houses on the riverbanks.
Stroll along the waterways, witness clusters of charming homes and learn regarding the local residents as this guided tour discloses the secrets of Finland's second-oldest town. If you are a food lover, you will definitely enjoy a trip to the one and only chocolate workshops available here. There are also many good restaurants to savor local cuisines.
Some of the major attractions to see on this Porvoo guided tour include:
• The historic centre
• The cathedral
• The Holm house
• The old Town Hall
• And much more...
- Guiding service,
- Local taxes,
- Entrance fees to mentioned sights,
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Cruise Port pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses.
- Cruise passengers should inform their cruise name by booking
- Hotel name should be informed by booking
- 45 minutes each way enjoyable journey via Finnish countryside
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shopping for local souvenirs is available
- Private tour is available, please reach us for your request