On your arrival to Tallinn you will meet your local guide who will hold a sign of your name. After a short walk you will reach to city center and during the Tallinn Old Town stroll you will learn about the fascinating stories of inhabitants of this Hanseatic pearl. Your guided walking tour will take you to highlights of the city and you hear history of them.
Half way down towards the lower town, once a center of medieval trade, you can revel in the legends of the Danish King Garden. This is the place where the rule of Danes started 800 years ago.
The charming lower town greets you with a unique atmosphere on the Town Hall Square. Crowning over the location of a medieval market place is the impressive Town Hall building itself. These days, no longer the seat of municipality, the charming venue boasts inviting outdoor cafés and hosts seasonal festivals and fairs instead.
After your guided tour you will be well oriented in old town and your guide will share many good tips about local food, shops and things to see. When your guide terminated your tour, you will have free time to enjoy old town on your own and you will return to harbor to take your ferry back to Helsinki.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Helsinki
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip ferry
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Full name of all travelers, date of births and nationalities have to be informed during the booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants