Venture into the night for a journey that takes you exploring the forests of Lapland and gives you a look at the brilliant nighttime sky. Along with the snowy countryside around you and the starlight above, you have a chance to see the grand display of the Northern Lights from your vantage away from the city.
While you explore the woodland on snowshoes and admire the idyllic scenery of the countryside at night, watch the clear Arctic sky and see if you can catch the otherworldly glow of the aurora borealis high above. Your trip features a break by an open fire, where you can rest and enjoy hot drink prepared by your guide before you start back for the return trip to your hotel.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city hotels and Santa Claus Village
- Arctic thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, and a scarf)
- Snowshoes and guidance on their use
- Hot drink and small snack
- Professional guiding
- Personal expenses,
- Services not mentioned on the itinerary