If you're seeking an affordable shore excursion under the supervision of a knowledgeable local guide, our Helsinki group tour is your best option. This comprehensive daily city tour reflects the different sides of Helsinki – from the picturesque seaside views to the state-of-the-art architecture of the city center, each of them is unique & special.
Helsinki draws thousands of visitors every year. And on this guided group tour your local English speaking guide will take you to some of the top attractions Helsinki has to offer such as the:
- Presidential Palace
- Uspenski Cathedral (Eastern Orthodox Church)
- inlandia Hall
- Market Square
- City Hall
- The Rock Church
- Opera House
- Olympic Stadium
- Parliament Buildings
You'll also witness the Senate Square placed in the oldest part of the city center, where you'll relish the view of the Government Palace, Helsinki Cathedral, Sederholm and the University of Helsinki. The Sibelius Monument devoted to the popular Finnish composer & Temppeliaukio Church is also some of the major highlights of our Helsinki group tour. We'll also pass by the Helsinki Central Railway Station which is the main station for commuter rail & long-distance trains departing from Helsinki, Finland.
- professional guiding service,
- local taxes,
- entrance fees to mentioned sights,
- pick up and drop off,
- deluxe van transportation
- food and drinks,
- personal expenses
- gratuities (optional)
- Passengers should meet their guide by port exit.
- Please look for sign of Finland Local Guide and Nordic Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free cancellation 72 hours before tour departure.
- Email address and cell phone number should be informed
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible ( please contact for available tours)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship