The most fun way to explore the city:
Our Helsinki Segway tour is the ideal way to explore the real beauty of this Finnish capital city as you can reach all the major attractions, parks, historic monuments, splendid coastal backdrops, seaside cafes and buried locations with absolute ease. This is perhaps the tailor-made tour for those new to the city and also those locals that are looking to explore Helsinki with a simple glide. Those are new to the city; this tour will give them a fantastic opportunity to practically explore all the sites they have read on books. And for the locals & veterans, this tour will bring new facts & stories regarding Helsinki that they have never heard of.
Experience The Best Of Helsinki On A Segway:
Join our Helsinki Segway tour now to explore the splendid monuments, market halls and parks of Helsinki under the supervision of a local Finnish guide. With well-planned pedestrian routes all over the historical & newly developed provinces, the city makes sure your Segway experience remains a memorable one. Your tour will become even more enjoyable when our local guide will start telling about some of the lesser known facts of this amazing Finnish city.
On this tour, you will be provided with all the essential safety gears for a safe and comfortable Segway tour experience. Our guide for Helsinki Segway tour is the best way to experience what this stunning Finnish capital city has to offer. On this trip, you will get to see some of the most popular attractions of Helsinki, including:
- The Senate Square
- The Market square and Market Hall
- Helsinki Cathedral
- Esplanadi park
- Mannerheim Boulevard
- Oodi library
- Finlandia House
- National Museum
- Finnish Parliament
- Tölöö Park
Your Helsinki Segway tour will be the most beautiful experience when you plan it with Finland Local Guide.
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour code: 11HS1
- Total duration is 2 hours
- Booking ahead is required
- Each session is limited with 8 participants, be sure you booked ahead.
- Minimum age is 12 years 4 feet 7 inches) tall and weigh at least 45 kg (100 lb).
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Weight exceeds 117 kg
- This is an outdoor experience so please dress according to the weather. Skirts and dresses are not advised and all shoes must be flat and closed toe.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 5 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 14 days or less before the event