If you're seeking an affordable bus tour under the supervision of a knowledgeable local guide, our Helsinki group tour is your best option. This comprehensive daily city tour reflects the different sides of Helsinki – from the picturesque seaside views to the state-of-the-art architecture of the city center, each of them is unique & special.
Our journey commences from your hotel/the harbor as we embark on a scenic drive along the Espalandi Street adorned in trees & flowers.
Enjoy Exploring Some Of The Top Attractions Of Helsinki:
Helsinki draws thousands of visitors every year. And on this guided group tour your local English speaking guide will take you to some of the top attractions Helsinki has to offer such as the:
• Presidential Palace
• Uspenski Cathedral (Eastern Orthodox Church)
• Finlandia Hall
• Market Square
• The Rock Chruch
• City Hall
• Opera House
• Olympic Stadium
• Parliament Buildings
You'll also witness the Senate Square placed in the oldest part of the city center, where you'll relish the view of the Government Palace, Helsinki Cathedral, Sederholm and the University of Helsinki. The Sibelius Monument devoted to the popular Finnish composer & Temppeliaukio Church is also some of the major highlights of our Helsinki group tour. We'll also pass by the Helsinki Central Railway Station which is the main station for commuter rail & long-distance trains departing from Helsinki, Finland.
After this memorable tour we drop you off your cruise ship or hotel.
- private guiding service,
- local taxes,
- entrance fees to mentioned sights,
- pick up and drop off,
- deluxe van transportation
- food and drinks,
- personal expenses
- gratuities (optional)
- Please leave hotel name to message section when you book the tour
- Cruise passengers should write full name of their cruise ship.
- Cruise passengers should walk to exit where individual traveler leave the port and look for Finland Local Guide or Nordic Tour sign.
- pick up time may vary -10 to +15 minutes. please wait by hotel lobby or cruise port exit.
- You can reach us for emergency via phone +358402144155
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 5 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 0% is charged if cancelled 14 days or less before the event